Saturday, June 2, 2007

In Retrospect.....

Well, I have been back home now for about 2 weeks, and everyday I think about my trip. You can never appreciate the US enough until you travel abroad. I am thankful for so many things in my life that I take for granted.
Some things are big things, like having a car and a house that is affordable, but some things are little things, like continuous sheets of toilet paper, ice, sweet tea, and unlimited free refills.

Traveling fills us with experiences and memories like no other activity. I am an ordinary gal and through this blog and the others that come, I hope I can show you that the world is a small place- you are only limited by your fears and expectations.

Open your mind and get out there.

Much love and till the next time,
Mitzi

No comments: